TG510 - Coin Sorter
The TG510 coin counting and sorting machines/coin sorting machines are especially designed for applications at small and medium-sized banks, supermarkets, department stores, vending machine operators, amusement arcades, car parks, charities, airports’ or any other establishments where a high volume of coins are handled.
The TG510 coin sorter counts, detects and sorts coins. It also shows the quantity, total value of each denomination of coins as well as rejecting foreign coins and can save and print data. The machine offers a free-run that reduces waiting time and equipped with a batch level indicator (bagging mode) which is unique on coin sorting machines. The unit is equipped with an internal printer and offers PC connection for updates and data transfer.
- Recognises up to 8-coin values
- Continuous counting/sorting facility (bagging mode), reduces waiting time
- Counts up to 8 denominations
- Counts 600 coins per minute
- Detects foreign and counterfeit coins and rejects into separate drawer
- Internal printer and PC connection for updates and data transfer
- Robust structure with a heavy duty chassis design
- High contrast touch control panel
- Unique batch level indicator (bagging mode)
- Loading Capacity: 3000 – 3500 pcs
- Hopper Capacity: 400 – 700pcs
- Drawer Capacity: 200 – 1000pcs (depending on denomination)
- Drawers: 9 separate pockets
- Dimensions: 700(L) x 300(W) x 420(H) mm
- Noise Level: approx. 72 dB
- Power Consumption: approx. 100W
- Power Supply: 220-240V 50Hz; 100 - 200V 60Hz
- Weight: 35kg
Thank you for your interest in this product. If the quantity you require is not available, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or 01462 834400 to discuss further.